Your contribution to EndDD.org will be made through The Casey Feldman Memorial Foundation, and used in our distracted driving programs. The Casey Feldman Foundation is a Pennsylvania nonprofit foundation that has been granted tax exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Distracted driving crashes kill nine and injure more than 1,000 of us each and every day in the United States.
With your help, we are making a difference.
Your donation have allowed us to:
- Present to more than 25,000 students each year, and more than 525,000 since 2011, all without cost to schools;
- Develop teen distracted driving presentations that in 2022 the US DOT found were effective in changing driver attitudes and behaviors;
- Present to more than 35,000 adults at businesses, safety conferences and community events;
- The first-of-their-kind elementary school distracted driving lesson plans and a K-2 distracted driving picture book;
- Help employers adopt driving policies to keep their employees safe; and
We have much more in store for 2023, and beyond, as we are committed to ending distracted driving.
Casey Feldman Foundation/EndDD.org Tax Returns(Form 990):