Your contribution to EndDD.org will be made through The Casey Feldman Memorial Foundation, and limited for use in our distracted driving programs. The Casey Feldman Foundation is a Pennsylvania nonprofit foundation that has been granted tax exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Distracted driving crashes kill nine and injure more than 1,000 of us each and every day in the United States.
But working together we can change the way distracted driving is viewed and prevent senseless tragedies. We need your help to make a difference.
Your donation allows us to:
- Reach more than 45,000 students each year, and nearly 475,000 since 2011, all without cost to schools;
- Reach more than 25,000 adults at businesses, safety conferences and community events;
- Sponsor video and meme contests for students to spread the safe driving message;
- Develop educational videos and other educational materials which are provided free on EndDD.org;
- Help employers adopt driving policies to keep their employees safe; and
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date guide for distracted driving research and resources on EndDD.org
Thank you for helping us to save lives.
Casey Feldman Foundation/EndDD.org Tax Filings: